Introducing Elizabeth!

Made with Padlet

6 Comments on “Introducing Elizabeth!

1. Kia ora from New Zealand.
    What a gorgeous setup your blog is Snowbird, with the mountains in the background. Is that a clue to where you are from?
    I really like the way that you have organised all of your bits of information about the things that mean a lot to you, and glad to see that chips are in there. I think that might be another hint because some countries call those crisps don’t they?
    You must be near the coast since there are a lot of beaches near you – do you know that in New Zealand you are never more than about 130km away from the sea?
    I look forward to seeing what you will do for other challenges on your blog.
    It would be wonderful if you took some time to come and look at my class blog at https://rakau19.edublogs.org/

2. Hi, Elizabeth! I am Ellie from the US. I really enjoyed reading your post! It turns out that we have a lot in common. I like to make bracelets from rubber bands and I like to paint pictures in art class. I also like the foods that you do! And if people call you Ellie, then we have that in common, too!

3. Hello Elizabeth,

Greetings from Australia!
    I really like your blog and value the way you have put information into sections, it is very creative!
    I love to play basketball and enjoy eating donuts too!
    I have an American Girl Doll, her name is Maryellen.
    Your dog sounds very cute, what is its name?
    Could you please visit my blog?
    Here is the link: https://lilyw620.edublogs.org/
    Good job! Keep it up!
    Best wishes,

Lily

• Hi lily I really like your blog.My dogs name is victor thank you for encouraging me! I do not have the American Girl doll Maryellen but I have heard of her. I have the molly doll from American Girl.Thank you for your comments.

Snowbird

4. Hi Elizabeth,
    It was so cool to learn more about you. I too love the Molly American girl doll. I also love donuts and there is this awesome donut shop near where I live and they make custom ones for you. I also love your cat. It looks so cute!!!!

• Hi farm Girl do you have any cats? I have a Siamese,a barn cat and a apricot miniature poodle.

Snowbird